
Tanner really enjoys going to the zoo. Andrew and I do as well. It is great and has a lot of really cool places to walk through along with the animals. Tanner doesn't like the gorilla's and will say either, "Scary monkeys" or "Scary gorilla" but loves all of the other monkeys. I think it is because the gorillas always sit next the the glass, so when we go to see them there is a big furry thing right next to Tanner starring down at him. Tanner wasn't to happy when we put him on the statue gorillas to take the picture and started shacking.And I don't kno if you can see the bunny rabbit in the gorillas hand above, but it was alive. The gorilla was packing it around and would put it up on his back like they would a baby, it was really gentle with the bunny.... very cute!
One of my favorite places to go at the zoo is "The Jungle". I don't have any pictures because we were to excited about our surroundings. But they have rope bridges to cross, vines to walk under, it's just a very cool place to go through. We will have to take some pics to show what an awesome place it is!




1 comment:
Jenny, I love your zoo pictures! How fun is that! Tanner is so cute and is too funny about the gorillas! It makes me laugh to hear about him shaking even on the statues! Too cute!
Calli
Post a Comment