After six days at the hospital Benson is strapped in his car seat and ready to go home. As you can see, he is pretty happy about it.
Home as a family of four.
Big brother Tanner with little bro Benson
So after being home only hours the tornado sirens went off. We watched the clouds churn and the rain and hail the size of dimes come when Andrew started to get a little worried and had us all head for the basement. Here we are huddled around the TV to see what is happening with my sister Camille who came out to visit and help out the the baby.Welcome home Benson.
There was actually a tornado warning while I was in the hospital and they moved us out into the hallway. Crazy Nebraska weather!
Benson after his first bath at home




14 comments:
Congratulations Jenny and Andrew! How exciting! He's so cute and tiny! I'm glad he's home and everything is good now. That is crazy about the tornadoes. How nice of Camille to come out and help!
Congratulations!!! :) Wow, a week in the NICU and a couple tornado warnings. Glad they weren't combined. :) He's adorable and you all look so cute as a family of four now! CONGRATS!
CONGRATS!!! He is so cute and little. When my mom told me you had the baby I was so suprised. I'm glad little Benson is doing better and is home how. That's so crazy about the tornadoes that's one thing we don't have to worry about in good ol' Vegas.
He's beautiful!! I am glad he is healthy and home with you now! Congrats Bleak Family!
Congrats! He is beautiful! We are glad to hear everything is going good, and that he is home now!
What a story! Congratulation! He is so cute!
You have been busy posting all sorts of exciting stuff! Of course we are so glad that everything is great with you and Benson and being healthy and all! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!
too cute! I am so glad you are home. Benson looks a lot like Tanner I think. I love the carseat picture, he is so little the straps are almost not small enough. Let me know if you need anything!
He is so adorable! Congrats! Miss you and hope everything continues to get well!
Congratulations on the baby; we just found out that we are expecting our 2nd child. Tornadoes are crazy! We had just left Indiana to visit family in Idaho and Utah and the next day Indiana got tornadoes and major flooding.
Jenny! I am so happy for you guys and so glad that cute little Benson is okay! By the way that name is so cute! Tanner looks so happy to have him there and I bet is so cute with him! I can't believe you guys had to watch for tornadoes... that's freaky! Well that is fun to be in a new house and have a new family member! It better not be too long before all of us get to see him! I love you!
Jenny! I'm so glad that he is healthy and home. You guys look great and so happy. Congrats! Love, Chels
Congratualtions!!! Wow! 5 weeks early. I am glad that everything is fine now. He is a cute little boy.
Congrats! He's so cute and tiny! Tanner looks so exited to be a big brother!
Post a Comment