Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good Times








11 comments:

Nicole said...

Way cute pictures! Happy late Birthday by the way. Sorry I was going to call and totally forgot, I'm a bad friend. I hope you had an awesome day and things are going really good for you guys!

Amber Lee said...

Thos are the cutest pictures! I love the one of all the feet, and the one of you and the boys together. I can't wait to meet my new nephew--when are you guys going to decide if you're coming out or not!

The Allen Family said...

DARLING pics! I love teeny, tiny baby feet! :)

The Martin's said...

I love the pictures your boys are so cute. Tanner is getting so big, and Benson is just adorable. Hope you had a happy birthday. We miss you guys and look forward to seeing you around Christmas Time.
Jeremy, Sarah, & Brent.
http://ccmartin.blogspot.com/

Judy said...

What cute pictures! Benson is so cute, what a tiny little guy! Tanner look so grown up and big! It was fun to talk to you the other day - I hope you come out for the wedding! Let us know! Judy

Unknown said...

I love the truck pic even though you were worried about Benson getting too cold. But the one with you and the boys is just gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Jenny you look so pretty in that picture! and the one of all the legs and feet is really cute! Benson is such a cutie! I can't wait to see him... hopefully sooner than later!

Anonymous said...

yea... give me another year.. or two!!!

DeLaBlog said...

sooooo cute!!! ps i have a new blog it delablogtimes2.blogspot.com come visit =)

Camille said...

wasn't my feet picture idea the best!! Good job.....looks cute! But you should do another one with the feet all right next to Andrew's- like at the same level....

Spendloves said...

Jenny, hey this is Charissa...I just wanted to say congrats on Benson. He's adorable. I'm glad that he is home and healthy. :) I'm sending you and invite to my blog. Stay in touch.