Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fun in January

Andrew had Oreo's the night before and had left the package out on the table. Benson had gone downstairs and was being very quiet. When I went down to see what he was doing, this is how I found him... one HAPPY boy!
You know you live in a place that getting WAY to much snow when it is deeper than your child.

Having fun inside on one of the millionth snow days.
This was actually Benson's first time finger painting (although he is not doing it in the picture.)
Tanner and his underwear!
He was so excited the other day after I had washed them all he lined them all up and just sat and stared at them forever. EVERY single night (yes I mean every) night Tanner asks me if he can change his underwear in the morning and which one's do I think he should wear. Even though he usually makes the final decision.
Tanner loves picking up Benson and Benson doesn't mind it either. It's fun to watch them.


Benson wanted to go outside while dad was grilling. The closest coat around was Tanner's, I thought he looked so funny in it. I got a good video of him running in it but my computer never seems to let me upload them on here.

Andrew and I have wanted some steak on the grill for months but it has been so snowy. Andrew didn't care anymore though and tried getting the grill out. But it was frozen in the ground. Nothing a little HOT water wouldn't fix. He got the grill out and we had a DELICIOUS steak dinner.

3 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Your boys are so cute and funny! I love the pic of Benson with the oreo, he looks so happy!

angie said...

how are you?! i've been bad at reading blogs lately! tanner's going to kill you someday when he realizes you posted about his underwear! too funny!!

The Evers Family said...

Yum, I want to come and eat off your underwear table.