



Tanner has found that moving his hand and making sounds is pretty funny. So I got out a puppet I made a few years ago for a theatre class and he thought it was the coolest thing with "button eyes". So I decided to make him his own with one of his socks. He thinks it's pretty awesome and always wants it on. Now he walks around making weird noises all of the time.




3 comments:
carlaya loves puppets and always talks about them. I don't know where she saw them, but she always asks for them too. I need to make her one.
I need to do that. My kids have a whole bucket of real puppets that they love, but they'd probably like puppets made out of their own socks even better!
Jenny you are such a good mommy! I hope that I can be that way for Dixon! How fun are you! Yea for all the early childhood development classes we had to take huh! All the wonderful projects we had to do and make! The good old days! hehe
Post a Comment