


The top picture with all the stairs is what you have to go up to get to the trains. Tanner insisted that he go up them his self. Because we didn't have anything else to do... we let him. Going up he got about half way and decided that maybe it would be better if we carried him. The same thing happened going down.These trains are just a block away from us. I ride my bike down to the bottom, I'm sure that if I started running those steps I could lose some serious weight! :)
The trains are the biggest or some of the biggest trains around! I don't know... there was a lot to read and Tanner just want to go and look at them!




1 comment:
How fun! It looks like you guys have tons of fun things to do! Tanner will never get bored! When Dixon gets older we are going to have to come visit and go and do all those fun things! Miss you!
Post a Comment