Well it's not what we thought it was..... IT'S A BOY! We are excited that Tanner will have a brother. And I am happy to be having another boy! Sorry but I didn't want to put up "the boy picture"! We took Tanner with us to see the ultrasound of the baby and he was sooo excited! When the doc would point something out he would repeat it back and jump up and down. His favorite things he saw were the lips, nose, feet, and fingers! There was the best picture of the tips of 5 little fingers but she didn't put it on the cd so "oh well I guess". We all had a wonderful Valentine's Day finding out what the little baby is and seeing his little face!
I'm still surrounded by BOYS!







8 comments:
Yay! Another boy! I am so happy for you! I had a crazy dream last night, I dreamed that Neil and I had triplet boys and I was so sad because we were done having kids and we had four boys and no girls. It was the craziest dream ever! I am hoping for a girl next but a little boy would be nice because we have already done it once. Tanner will be a great big brother. Congrats to you guys!
YEAH!!!!! I am soo excited for you! Congrats on another boy, Tanner is just too cute and so I am sure this next one will be a great addition to your little family!! Yeah, and let me know if you ever need anything!!
Jenny! I am so happy for you! That is great news and that is so cute that Tanner is so excited! I can't wait until you have him! Have you thought of any cool names yet? That's the funnest part! Well you sure did have a happy v-day! I luv ya!
That is so exciting! Having another boy will be so much fun, and Tanner will have a little buddy! Congrats thats awesome.
Congrats!
Erik Thompson
Yea! A house full of boys! How fun! I am sooooo excited for you Jenny! Sorry I haven't called you back to ask in person what you were having...I have my family in town for Dixon's b-day! I will for sure call you soon to talk! Yea! Congrats!
yeay! im so excited your having another one. time just went so fast. i cant believe tanner is already this old. well congrats!
Congrats on having another boy. They are a lot of fun. Jordan love to boss his little brother around, but nobody else can.
Post a Comment