Monday, February 4, 2008

Hard at work!

My boys working hard on homework... or just Andrew!

6 comments:

Camille said...

so cute!! It totally looks like tanner has a mini laptop! LOL
We'll see ya on April 8th!!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture ever! He is so grown up =)

Nicole said...

That's so funny! Cute picture.

Nicole said...

I was just giving you a hard time about not post very often. I know how it is you just get busy doing other stuff. So don't even worry about it. By the way how are you feeling?

Lara said...

This picture is fabulous! Love it! I love when Dallin does things like his Dad, the father son bond is a great one!

Unknown said...

I love it! Tanner is such a smart kid and so cute! You have such a cute family and how exciting to add another one this summer! Yeah!!