
Andrew took some pictures of Tanner and me with my big belly for Mother's Day. It was really a great day. Not only did Andrew go above and beyond with making me feel special, he has been doing it for months now. Giving me countless massages for my aching back, helping Tanner out and letting me just relax, and pretty much doing everything I ask of him without complaining. I think he will be happy when this baby is finally out and won't feel guilty for saying "No" to me. Or maybe he'll keep being the Prince Charming he has been! "I love you Andrew, thanks for all you do for me!"




3 comments:
Pregnancy does give you al ovely excuse to be a lazy nag, huh? I felt bad when I was constantly asking Ashel to do stuff, but not bad enough to do it myself. Hang in there you are almost done.
oh, what a lil' sweety you have!! :)
Jonathan always helps me out, but I actually feel like he helps less when I am prego. maybe it's because I'm asking more, it feels like less, but I dunno. Tell Andrew he's a champ!
the father son trips look so fun! I remember doing the daddy daughter ones when I was little... good memories! tanner is a sweetie and you both are so cute in those pics!
Post a Comment