30 weeks this week. Only 7 1/2-8 more to go... I can hope can I? I don't think I should get much bigger or I'll POP!
Running around with friends when he face planted it! I swear I heard his head crack!
Visiting the trains again. We were up there almost an hour. Looking around and watching the trains below "pull big freight cars". Tanner could have stayed up there another hour!
Tanner and Alex. One of the few boys his age that live within the closest 8 houses. If Alex is outside playing Tanner thinks he needs to be. Here they were jumping off the steps over and over again!






4 comments:
WOW Jenny almost done being pregnant. Are you ready to start all over again with a new one? You look great by the way. Hope everything is well with you guys.
Love the baby bump! You look great! I can't believe that you are almost done! I hope the baby will come early for you again! I remember with Tanner you calling me and telling me about your appointment! Hope all is well! What are you doing for the summer?
Jenny you look great! I am so excited for you guys! Do you have names picked out? I love your update pictures! I can't believe how big Tanner is getting! Hope to hear from you soon!
Jenny you look so cute! Remember when we would talk about all the cute pregnant lady's and how we couldn't wait to be cute like that. Now your one of them, when I was pregnant I didn't think I looked very cute though. I can't believe your going to be having that baby in like 2 months that's crazy.
Post a Comment