Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CHRISTMAS!

All Tanner wanted for Christmas was a Hulk! When he walked out Christmas morning and saw one he picked it up and said, "Look Santa gave me a Hulk! De de de de deeee" then he found a Santa Pez in his stocking and said again, "A Santa Pez! De de de de deeee" as he would shake his hips and do a little dance! Andrew and I couldn't have asked for a better reaction!
Cousins Colby and Bailey in the back with their Christmas presents!

Grandpa entertaining the grand kids!

Andrew with Benson in his "SPOT". He sat here at least 2 hours total everyday. He is addicted to the HEAT!
Cousin and friend Bert with Andrew! It's always great to see Bert and catch up since we never get to see him very much. Thanks for coming to visit us!

2 comments:

Camille said...

cute......andrew's rocking the dickies tee! Does he like it? LOL

I didn't know you guys saw bert. I keep trying to write him on facebook and no response. What a lamo!

Amber Lee said...

yay! Christmas pics! You need to email me some of those, especially since in this one my kids are actually PLAYING with their Santa gifts! LOL! I loved Tanner's little dance. I'm pretty sure I have that on camera. If I could ever get Jonathan to buy the cords to connect it to our computer....