Sunday, January 18, 2009

Early December

Benson had his first play date with someone HIS AGE. They pretty much did there own thing but did make some cute faces back and forth and tried grabbing each other.
Benson and Amelia G.

You have to love these boys!

It's getting chilly out here!

Tanner's fort has slowly dwindled down to twigs. So until the leaves come back, I think he's done playing in it.

Tanner- "Love you Benson"

Tanner and his friend Jackson made this "Tower". I said it was a cool dragon and they corrected me that is was indeed a TOWER!

3 comments:

The Martin's said...

Cute Pics!!! So glad we were able to see you over Christmas. Let us know when you come home again.

Shauna said...

Happy day to see my beautiful girl on your blog:) We need to schedule some more of those play dates, she definitley likes the attention.

Camille said...

So Bean has a girlfriend huh?! I think his godmother- ME- he he he Has to meet her before they continue any relationship! LOL
I love Benson Bean's 6 month pic. His eyes are so pretty...