Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Gardens







After looking at brown and dead plants around us for months we thought we'd check out the Garden's. It was beautiful and they are going to keep changing the flowers the next couple of months until it warms up so we'll have to go back often. The boys loved it and Tanner watched the fish for a long time. A good trip out of the house.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

That's looks like a fun little outing for the kids. I can't believe how cold it is there. I can't stand the cold but I'm sure in a couple months I will be wishing for some cold lol.

Camille said...

you got some good pics of flowers- Good job! =)

Shauna said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Come on Spring:)

Camille said...

I was looking at my friend Katie's page (from here in LV) and she had the bleak family in her friend list...it was Jason/Judy..? How do they know each other..Do you know?

Amber Lee said...

mjuiojgtxcvfr bvfryupowqa

(Colby likes your blog)