Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Valentine's Day!

So Andrew isn't much of a romantic (He would say "whatever") but I don't think he really is. Until it comes to Valentine's Day, then he is really sweet. Since we have been married a "CUPID" knocks on our front door and leaves me and now the boys gifts. From roses to exercise equipment I am always in for a surprise. We also never know when the cupid will knock. Andrew doesn't ever let me get him anything because he says Christmas is my time to give him good stuff and Valentine's is HIS day. So he got a homemade card from me. But cupid got me this awesome stroller the kids are sitting in. I never dreamed he would get me and never even dared ask! I was set on another one! As you can imagine I was pretty stoked! Tanner got a shake and go truck and lion and Benson got some Matchbox cars (that he can suck on all he wants). It was a great Valentine's Day! Thanks cupid! ;)