Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tanner's amazing style

I think I have said before about how Tanner is very particular about what he wears and HE PICKS IT OUT. Well lately it has been very interesting. I don't have pictures of all of them of course, but here are a few.
Notice in the top picture the button snaps hanging down... yeah, it's Benson little onesie romper thing. The buttons obviously would not button up on Tanner. He put it on because there was basketballs on the front.
Sweatshirt, thick pants, snow boots, and a knights helmet.... all on a very HOT summer day. It took him only about 2 hours to change his mind about this outfit. After my persuasion.

Backwards shirt so he could see the pictures and the snow boots. I actually blame some of his cute little friends for the boots. They have rain boots they wear... which is fine. But Tanner doesn't have any so SNOW BOOTS it is!
Crazy child!

No comments: