
Tanner was running back and forth jumping over a little stool when both Andrew and I asked him to stop and finish eating his food. He didn't listen and ended up tripping smacking his head against the floor. Andrew and I both said, "We told you to stop running." But once he put his head up and we say a huge goose egg, fat lip, and bloody nose we felt a little worse but still where frustrated with him not listening. (This happened 5 days after Benson had his crash!)

Benson in his "spot" The boys love sitting, laying, playing on the rug in front of our door. I think they just like seeing what going on outside.

My sick baby! :( He actually doesn't look like this anymore. This was a few weeks ago. Everyday he would wake up with his eyes glued shut and have the saddest little
whimper of a cry... I felt so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment