Monday, November 9, 2009

Seriously!?.... GROSS!

Benson had been out of his high chair for about an hour. When I finally went to clean up the tray and seat, picking up food from were he was sitting... I almost grabbed this NASTY SPIDER!!!. I freaked out! Andrew wasn't home to kill it so I went next door to get another man to to the job. He wasn't home either so my lovely friend came and did the deed!
I checked Benson for bites but he didn't have any. Hopefully he showed up AFTER I took Benson out! YUCK!!!

10 comments:

The Smiths said...

Yes, I'm so manly. haha

Unknown said...

creepy

Tessa Marie said...

That is gross- I would have freaked out, lol!

Willingham"s said...

that is one nasty spider!

Stacey T. said...

CREEPY!!!

Kevin and Cherie said...

Wow I really do feel like a jerk now for not saying hi! I have enjoyed looking at your blog, and I think it's awesome we both ended up with two boys. I love having boys! And yours are so cute! We are just above hiline road a ways behind Winco. Anyway You are so cute! And I must say I thought about those 13 days when I ran into your blog :) haha

The Dunyons said...

that is so scary!!! i'm glad you both are okay! ;)

Shauna said...

AAAAAAAAH!!!!! I am glad you have that great neighbor next door, because if I would have been there and you would have knocked at my door I would have been no good. Spiders give me the creeps!

Camille said...

freaking disgusting!! I would have went balistic! That is so big and ugly....I haven't seen one like that in forever! Kill all before I get there!

Unknown said...

That is pretty gross! I am glad you had a good neighbor that could help you out! ha. Gross though!