Monday, July 26, 2010

The 4th of July

Benson was not so sure of these flower fireworks. Tanner loved them.
We watched the fireworks set off from Rosenblatt and they are really the best firework shows I have seen. Coming from a small town it might not mean much. But I really like the ones here. None of my pictures turned out though. This one looks lame but you could see it the best.

Tanner did have a really excited face but with the crazy green flash my camera does Andrew and Tanner made weird faces.
I should have bought just a CASE of snaps. Both boys think they are the greatest and could have done them for hours.
We also did some sparklers, but it wasn't even dark yet so the pictures would have been lame. It gets dark late here and I like putting the kids down before. But overall we all had a fun and relaxing weekend!

No comments: