Monday, July 26, 2010

Swimming lessons and the KROC Center

We put Tanner in a two week swimming lesson class and he absolutely loved it. Taking Tanner swimming before was not always the most enjoyable thing but now it is really FUN. He likes going under the water and just having fun being in the water. He's not quite ready to swim on his own. This was just a beginning class but I thought it was great for him.
Here he is at his lesson waiting to get in.
I told Tanner that we would buy him some goggles so the water wasn't getting in his eye's so much. He wore them around the house for the first couple of days we had them. I got 3 pair at Toys' R Us on sale for less then the price of one, so all the boys have one. Benson took his off right before I could get a picture and Andrew's are a little tight... maybe I should have gotten a adult pair. :)
With Tanner enjoying swimming so much we have gone the the KROC Center a couple of times to swim. I love it because they have a shallow part cut off from the deep water but right next to it and then 3 foot water that's deep enough for Tanner to play in. I can be by both kids without worrying about either of them.




Here is Andrew having fun. It really is such a fun and cheap place to go to for the whole family.

3 comments:

The Martin's said...

Love all the new updates, Can't wait to see you guys.

The Bailey's said...

Wow, how did I not know about the KROC center when we were out there??? It looks like so much fun! How are you doing? I bet you are super excited to have this baby soon! Take it easy though and no moving or painting cause I don't want you to go into labor too early:) Miss you!

Camille said...

not fair! How come Vegas has no really good kid pools?! The YMCA is ok but it's $4 a person adult or kid. no slides like that either. The pool in St. George is like this and so awesome. Wish we had something fun...