Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kensley at 8 months old! -4/14

The little stinker would not give me one smile just these crazy faces!

At 8 months olds:
Weight: 14 lb. 3 oz. (2%) yes... the same weight as her 6 month check.

Height: 26 in.
The little stinker had dropped in percentage at her six month so the doctor told me to bring her in a month later. We were in Nevada at that time so I didn't take her in until 8 months.




Update: On April 19th I took her in again and she was 14 lb. 5 oz. so she gained 2 oz. but dropped to the 1%. I started to get worried when the doctors were last week. But she is a happy baby, so I know she is eating. She is just little. We have tried supplementing her though and she won't take a bottle and won't eat the food if we mix formula with it. So we gave up. I'd rather her eat her food then not because I'm trying to force formula. She is getting plenty of food from MOM! Kensley is just a petite little thing!

4 comments:

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

Kensley is a doll! I still am sad I didn't get to meet up with you, but glad we connected and glad Andrew was there to help us out! Good luck with your move this weekend! VG always has a soft spot and will always be missed...... we left the same week two years ago and it's crazy how life takes on new meaning and new friendships! You will be great where you go and have so many great friends still with you!

The Martin's said...

I love all the updates, I especially loved the California pics. I'm so excited for our trip out there. Your kids are all getting so big and are super cute. Andrew is 30 dang he is old j/k... Still seems like we're all in our early 20s :). Arizona is closer than Nebraska and warmer so we may be able to come visit. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh she is so adorable! What a little sweet thing! Congrats on the Arizona job and everything that you guys have been doing. I miss you tons!

Camille said...

cool posts. I tried leaving other comments, but then my sign-in failed and it deleted my comment, so bummer- I'm not starting over. 1 is all ya get. fun times in Omaha and out here. Cute pictures...... hope to see you guys soon!
Love ya!