Sunday, May 8, 2011

Panguitch- 3/23-24


After Salt Lake we headed to Panguitch to visit my Grandma and look at the pharmacy there. I was worried the boys might get bored because there isn't really that many toys there anymore. But they did great with what was there and had fun playing and DANCING with great Grandma Roe. I have sooooo many GREAT memories in this house and I hope my kids will too. It's not quite the same with my Grandpa not around anymore. But Grandma still makes it the best. I was so glad to be able to just relax with her, talk, and enjoy her wonderful company.
Benson started busting out some "Just Dance" moves. And Grandma Roe decided to join him. I was laughing so hard. Benson would do something and Grandma would just go on and copy him. I wish I would have gotten a video of it.

No comments: