
Aunt Camille bought him these pj's this summer, but this is the first time he has worn them and stayed in them almost ALL DAY. He didn't want to take them off. Then he found dad's hat and got the camera for me to take some pictures. He would pose then come and look at what I had taken, then sit back down and say picture again and again. It was cute so I went along. They were almost the same picture everytime so I thought I'd only put a couple up!




4 comments:
Tanner is too cute. It looks life is pretty exciting out there. We have friends that lived out there in the same townhouse as you guys,they loved it. I hope you guys can find a bigger place. I can't wait until our addition is done it will be so nice.
hey- they finally fit! good :) Hopefully they'll keep him warm for your cold winter!!
he is so cute. Hey I have finnaly put some new pictures on my blog.
How funny! Sounds like he's becoming quite the little show-off. I can't wait to see him in December. I love the dragon costume on him. I saw that last year at Old Navy and wondered how it would look actually on someone--it's better than I thought! You should have waited a little while, though, because when I saw it last year it was like a week before Halloween and they'd marked it half off! Maybe you should just watch and see if that happens, and if so, exchange it or something....
I love the picture of you guys looking at the lion in the window. Maybe sometime while you're out there we'll be able to come out and visit and see some cool stuff. I'd love to do that, but I'm afraid that for our whole lives any vacations we take will always be to see whichever grandma and grandpa we live away from!
Post a Comment