
Here are SOME of the women pregnant at Village Green. We planned to get as many women as we could in the picture. 17 showed up and there where many we could count who weren't there... or who couldn't keep their babies in long enough before the picture was taken. Going from left to right we are in order of soonest due date from June to September (I believe... but am not sure).




9 comments:
All I can say is HOLY MOLY!! :) No, when I was pregnant with Noah I was 1 of 28 prego women in our WARD! So there was definetly a prego bug going around then too. But we didn't think to take a picture! I wish we would have. That looks so cool, well funny!
WOW are these all women in you apartment complex? That is nuts. We are in a young ward and there are always a million women pregnant. Okay not a million, but a lot.
Oh my that is a lot of pregnant women! That's a good idea to get a picture of all you guys. Very cute!
Wow, there must not be much to do in Nebraska.....or it must have been really cold this winter! Haha Just kiddin! That is amazing! Miss ya!
That's hilarious! I love that pic!
Cool picture Jenny! It's so true that it happens all at once. I have 3 friends named Sarah and all 4 of us just had babies within 3 weeks of eachother!
That is cazy. I would of never thought to take a picture. Cute idea. Hope thing are going good.
That is cazy. I would of never thought to take a picture. Cute idea. Hope thing are going good.
Post a Comment