Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All caught up!

I am finally caught up on my blogging and there is a LOT of posts. So if your reading, they are all new until you get to Camera Cord... which lead me to this huge back up of pictures in the first place. My family has had some good times and can't wait to have more!

3 comments:

The Martin's said...

I loved all the posts. It was so great to see you guys your little family is so cute. Can't wait till we can see you again.

Camille said...

ok, well why not? I left a comment on every other post!! :)
Your welcome.....I know you LOVE reading them all!!!

Sona Lemmon said...

Jenny those were so fun to read! You guys have a lot of fun stuff going on! I wish I could have been in Vegas to see you and Benson. I saw the pic with Benson and grandma and I was so jealous! He'll be all grown up by the time I get to see him! Well your boys are cuties! Luv ya!