Monday, August 11, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese



Tanner loved riding in this jeep and Andrew stood next to him because it was so high off the ground until I asked Andrew to come play air hockey with me. Bad idea! Tanner tried getting out by himself and fell leaving a huge purple goose egg on his head. I'm such a bad mom!
Tanner and Carlaya in a motion ride. This let us view there faces. I missed when they really got into it!
Beat em' down!
Picking awesome prizes with their tickets they own!
Andrew, Tanner, Benson, and me went with my sister Camille, and her family, Jonathan, Carlaya and Noah to Chuck E. Cheese the day we flew into Vegas. We all had a fun time together. Tanner had a rough time with falling out of the jeep and also crawled up into the play place and got scared to go down the covered slide (long story but he's scared of covered slides) so he started screaming and Andrew had to go up the slide to pull him down. It was kind of funny though. Somebody needs to toughin' up that kid!

2 comments:

The Evers Family said...

Those pictures of you guys at Chuck E Cheese in the photo booth are adoreable. We miss you guys and will see you guys at the end of the week.

Camille said...

I think that all of your chuck e cheese pics turned out soooo cute!