Jana, Jackson, Tanner, Hunter, Benson, and me at the opening night of Air Force week


Jessica Andrews was there singing. (I didn't know who she was?!)This past Saturday we got up and went to the Omaha zoo for an hour or so. Andrew wanted to go golfing so we went to the driving range for the boys to hit some balls. We then did all our grocery shopping. Later on that night we went to the opening night of Air Force week with our friends the Bigelow's at the Rosenblatt stadium to watch a few planes fly over and listen to Jessica Andrew's sing. It was too loud for Benson so we didn't stay very long and we didn't know who she was anyways. Then when it got dark they set off fireworks that we all watched from a field by our house. It was a long but fun day for us and the kids!






2 comments:
fun! I am always so bored, I wish I knew more people in our ward or our neighborhood. OR freakin' Vegas for that matter!! LOL (loser)
It would be totally fun to live in a quait lil' village like village green! LOL LOL but seriously!
Anyway, fun day, cute pics!
got my first "letter" from Dougie!
Yuck! That's why I hate pictures! Look at my massive hips! Looks like you had fun in Nevada! Hunter is jealous of Tanner and his Chuck E Cheese trip. He has been asking to go there for a while. Someday I will take him when I know I can keep an eye on both boys!
Post a Comment