One of the days it was raining last week, Tanner found some balloons so we decided to try and make stuff. I attempted to make an airplane. When Andrew got home he thought it was a dog, but it was good enough for Tanner and he called it his airplane. I also made him a sword and me a flower on a stem but we gave that one to a little girl who lives across the street!Thursday, September 18, 2008
Fun with balloons
One of the days it was raining last week, Tanner found some balloons so we decided to try and make stuff. I attempted to make an airplane. When Andrew got home he thought it was a dog, but it was good enough for Tanner and he called it his airplane. I also made him a sword and me a flower on a stem but we gave that one to a little girl who lives across the street!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
um, since when do you make balloon figures?? LOL
Pretty good, I'm impressed
Post a Comment