
Andrew got home early from school the other day and kept Benson so just Tanner and I could go hang out at the zoo. It was nice to spend some just one on one time with him since he hasn't really gotten it as much lately. I let him pick everything he wanted to see. And this is where he spent most of his time. He watched the ducks for at least 15 minutes. They usually don't excite him that much, but today they were bathing splashing water up over there backs and extending their wings out to skip across the water, they then lined up in a row on a branch to dry off. Tanner probably would have kept watching but I asked if he wanted to go see other things. He then spent a lot of time watching the lions and tigers and playing on the statue gorillas.
We had a lot of fun and left when he was ready to leave!




5 comments:
seriously you guys are always doing fun stuff! good for you guys!
poor tanner. no longer his mommy's one and only! That is good you took him out alone. I bet he loved the attention!
Hey thanks for putting in your vote! I knew it, he looks like me! I loved the long message! Oh by the way with that Texas thing. That is why I went private cuss I was worried about some pervert looking at my family. Than again who can you really trust. Maybe your a pervert....just kidding seriously I am kidding! Thanks Again!
I need to do more one-on-one time with Mikey. It sure looks like you had fun.
You are so good to always be doing things with Tanner. I need to try to do more one on one.
Post a Comment