Thursday, September 18, 2008

Too cute!

You have to think this is the cutest picture ever! At least I do!
"I love my momma!"... "and dad!"
So sweet. Hopefully they will be like this in the years to come.... I'll keep my fingers crossed!
He can be such a smiler!
Brothers!

9 comments:

The Lively's said...

Too Cute! He definitively has a smaller head than his brother! No, I am not dissing your kid. Kyle's head was always just about off the growth chart and they would always have to remeasure it to make sure! ;)

The Martin's said...

So cute, love all the updates. You guys are always having so much fun. Miss ya

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Jenny! You have the cutest boys ever! Benson is sure packin on the pounds! Look at those adorable baby chunk legs! Too cute!

Camille said...

they are so cute together. That 1st pic is cute but man is he a chunker! Slow down on the that CREAM breast milk.....LOL

Amber Lee said...

He's so cute! I wouldn't even recognize him from this summer. I think he looks more like a Peterson than a Bleak.
And we've GOT to come to your zoo sometime--how awesome is that place?

Jason and Tawni said...

Jenny,
It was so great to get the chance to know you this past week while I was out there visiting! Your blog is so cute but I have to say that your boys are even more adorable in person! Thanks for taking such great care of Allie, I know that I left them all in good hands!

Love
Tawni
(PS I linked your blog to ours so that we can stay in touch!)

Nicole said...

Cute pictures, Tanner looks like he is such a good big brother. How are things going, is Andrew super busy with school? I can't even believe how much Jeremy is studying all the time. I feel like I hardly ever get to see him let alone spend time together.

Camille said...

what's up slacker!!? Time to post!

Spendloves said...

Jenny, Benson is getting so big! He's adorable!