We went to buy Tanner a Batman costume with all the Halloween sales but there was not a one in sight. So we bought him a "Knight" costume that I'm sure he enjoys just as much as he would have Batman. He has worn it for the past 3 days now, and keeps telling us stories about how there is a dragon blowing fire and he rides his horse so fast "du dum du dum du dum" and gets it with his sword. That is just one of his stories.
I remember coming up with crazy stories when I was a kid. But he has a new one every 5 minutes, and if he isn't telling you one, he's wanting you to tell him one about: a witch, a skeleton, a ghost, a dragon, Dracula, a knight. A tell you what.... reading the annoyingly long Disney movie books is better than coming up with a story. IT IS HARD! I am so not creative anymore. I was proud of myself with the first couple of stories... then my mind shut down. I am proud of his creativity and amazing imagination! Hopefully he won't grow up to fast!









7 comments:
how funny! I totally remember how creative you were. every time you came in town we would play pony's or something and run around grandma's house on all fours. you always had the idea and we had so much fun! what a cutie!
Looks like you guys have been busy having fun. I love the boys costumes, so cute.
Cute costumes! I can't believe how big Benson is now! They grow so fast, hunh? Anyway, hope you're having fun times in Omaha!
you are better than me, I buy the cheap costums after the fact so that I can save them for the next halloween, I don't let them play in them! I made carlaya wait a whole year to even try on the barbie elina costume! he he he
I did buy noah a sheild and sword the other day at the dollar store just to play with, but he was naughty that night, so it is still in my closet.....
ps- drop the halloween music now!
OH YEAH!! what the HECK, how come your skeleton is named IKE, I finally named my scary guy friend (dead man) out front..........I've had him for 3 years now and I just named him IKE a couple weeks ago! You suck, don't steal my names!
You guys are always having so much fun. Love all the pics and posts. I can't believe how big your boys are getting Andrew included :).
Tanner is so cute! I am so glad that Jantsen and him are friends! What a cute imaginative boy!
Post a Comment