Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back to Vegas

Benson and Kenny
The Mommy's
My cousin Capri and me
Cousin Nicole, me, and sisters Camille and Amber acting out the old times.
In the early nineties there was a concert with tons of celebrities to raise money to find a cure for aids called "For Our Children" which they then made into a VHS that my aunt bought. We watched that movie at LEAST 5 times a day everyday memorizing the songs we liked and fast forwarding the ones we didn't. But the Mickey Mouse club was our favorite and we all had a part. Over ten years later we still know all the songs and actions by heart!
The day after Christmas my family went to Vegas to have a little dinner party with my dad's side of the family. It was fun to see cousins I haven't been able to see and missed the one's that couldn't make it. We also got to spend some more time with my grandparents and enjoyed chatting it up!



4 comments:

Nicole said...

I would have loved to hear you guys sing, I bet it was awesome.

Camille said...

awesome picture!!!! YEAH!

Camille said...

BTW- love the vanilla/chocolate pic!

Amber Lee said...

Chim chimininee chim chiminee......I was wondering who had a copy of that picture! I want it!