Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Benson 6 months old

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing him over the holidays! he's such a handsome baby!

Bonnie said...

He is so cute Jenny!! I haven't seen you in forever. When it gets cold you don't see people for months. I can't wait for it to warm up! Looks like you guys are doing great!

Unknown said...

Hey there long lost friend! How was your break! I love that now is the time for everyone to catch up on their blogs! haha. talk to you soon!

Judy said...

He is so cute! I know your mom thinks he looks like the Bleaks - but check him out - he looks just like Doug in those pictures!!

The Lively's said...

Jenny you should put him in a baby photo contest or something! He has the most beautiful eyes! You & Andrew make cute children I must say! He for sure will be a hotty some day! I better pop out a girl and hook those two up! :) I can't believe he is all ready 6 months! Such a cutie!

Nicole said...

You weren't kidding he is a little chubby boy lol, but is so cute. I can't believe he is 6 months old time goes by so fast.

Robin said...

What pretty eyes! He definitely could be a Gerber Baby