I hope you enjoy looking at some of the captured moments of our family's life. We are glad to have the opportunity to share our happy times with those we love!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Brothers!
All ready for bed!
Just a few pictures I thought were cute and wanted to post!
Cute pictures! I can't believe Benson is 8 months old! He has the most beautiful eyes. Good for Tanner for being so good at the dentist. We have a pediatric dentist here, and the kids love going there. Unfortunately, if the pain in my tooth is telling the truth, I've got a huge sugar monster that I need to have killed! Grr!
sorry I read them all while Jonathan was rushing me off the computer. I didn't have time to post a million comments. But yes cute cute cute.... THERE, ya happy?!
Andrew and I have been married for 7 years. We live in Nebraska where Andrew is attending Pharmacy school and is now in his last year. WOOHOO! Our son Tanner is five and loves playing with anything that has to do with sports, Superheros, jets, and CLOTHES! He loves clothes and they tie up with being just as important as his toys. Whether they match or not it's up to him what he wears. Benson our second child is 2 and has quite the little personality. Benson loves his big brother Tanner and will follow him around the house and wants to do whatever Tanner is doing. Benson loves when daddy gets home and keeps us on our toes. Last our new little GIRL named Kensley arrived in August. She is a good baby and has two big brothers that are always willing to hold her. We are enjoying life and what adventures it has to bring.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't believe Benson is 8 months old! He has the most beautiful eyes.
Good for Tanner for being so good at the dentist. We have a pediatric dentist here, and the kids love going there.
Unfortunately, if the pain in my tooth is telling the truth, I've got a huge sugar monster that I need to have killed! Grr!
sorry I read them all while Jonathan was rushing me off the computer. I didn't have time to post a million comments. But yes cute cute cute....
THERE, ya happy?!
Post a Comment