Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Silly Tanner

I was looking through the pictures on my camera and found this shot.... that Tanner obviously took of himself. I couldn't help but laugh. I always get so many pictures of random objects he thinks are cool... or his own face. :)

Do you think this fits???
So I was going through Tanner's old clothes and pulling out the sizes that would fit Benson, Tanner thought he'd help by going through a bigger size bag and found this for him. I told him it was too small but he put it on anyway and wore it around all day and put it on the next. I finally said it needed to be washed and put it away. Luckily he hasn't asked for it again.

He loves his airplanes

Busting out his awesome moves and showing off his HUGE muscles.

1 comment:

Camille said...

what a dork... carlaya always takes silly pics of herself too. That's so funny they can figure that out! LOL