
I've never had to cook a turkey for Thanksgiving and wanted to cook one for fun, but I forgot to save the "Wish Bone". So the second one I cooked I was sure to remember. Tanner was so excited about it. I told him it had to dry and then we would make a wish and break it. He carried it around all day asking if it was ready yet. After he realized it would take a few days he set it down and forgot about it, until one day he was at the sink washing his hands and came running into the other room where I was screaming, "Mom it's ready mom it's ready!" So we each took a side made a wish and broke it. TANNER WON! I asked what he wished for and him and Andrew said "No telling or it won't come true!" It was fun for us both!




1 comment:
you have always been into the wishbone thing. I never really was. Maybe because it is a disgusting bone from an animals body and we eat the meat off of it. I don't eat meat with bones.... YUCK.. But fun to do with him, I'm sure. :)
Post a Comment