I very much dislike Nebraska weather! It is so unbelievably cold here. It's a wet cold that freezes you to your bones. And not only is it cold, it melts away with a sunny day (making me think warm weather is coming) then snows again the next day, and so on. So what do you do? NOTHING! Play around inside! Tanner finds random places to hide and I have to find him.Wednesday, March 4, 2009
What do you do when it's freezing outside??
I very much dislike Nebraska weather! It is so unbelievably cold here. It's a wet cold that freezes you to your bones. And not only is it cold, it melts away with a sunny day (making me think warm weather is coming) then snows again the next day, and so on. So what do you do? NOTHING! Play around inside! Tanner finds random places to hide and I have to find him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
what a lil dork! Is that your bathroom cabinet on the floor??
Post a Comment