Thursday, June 4, 2009

"Boys I do adore"

Tanner curled up in a blanket on the floor so I had Andrew grab on side and I the other without Tanner knowing and started swinging him. He thought it was pretty cool so we threw Benson in with him. Benson wasn't so sure about it at first but then started laughing along with Tanner. It was tricky to try and take a picture without dropping a kid out. But mission accomplished. ;) Aren't they cute!?
What you get when pavement meets head.
Tanner was chasing around a remote control plane our neighbor has when we was looking up and skipped a step. Both of his knees were covered in blood and his face covered in tears. After cleaning him up and bandaids put on he wanted to go back out. We told him he needed to watch where he was walking so he didn't fall. Not even two minutes later he fell off the same step broke open both bandaids on his knees making them bleed more, scrapped up his elbows, and smacked his head. Ouch! He was done after that.

Brotherly love
Coming to get the camera! Yes... he finally started crawling last week! And I think I liked it better before. A lot less mess!

5 comments:

Camille said...

That is so sad about tanner- what an accident prone kid! LOL
I didn't realize that Benson wasn't crawling yet. Some kids are walking by now! LOL He'll be alot like Noah!! :)
I'm telling you that 2nd kids are just behind. We don't get excited to show them as much as quickly...so they get behind. Don't be surprised if he isn't walking till 14-15 months and NOT talking till 2 1/2! LOL

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Hope all is going well for you!

Judy said...

Poor Tanner! That is totally the story of Colby's life!! I can't believe how big Benson is getting!

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Your kids are so cute and getting so big! It looks like they keep you very busy :) Hope everythings going well

Shauna said...

Cute kids! I am glad you documented that bruise for posterity, it was a whopper:)