Monday, June 22, 2009

CWS fun... for a little bit!



There was tons of little activities for kids-adults to do outside the stadium for the CWS. So a few of our friends all walked down with our families to let the kids play. They were all having a fun time bouncing around in this thing when I tried sticking the camera lens threw a hole in the netting to get a better picture when I heard Andrew yell with a few other adults. Tanner had bounced backwards with a big bounce and flew out the door landing on his back and bum on a stool to help the kids get in. It had rained earlier as well so he was covered in bruises and dirty water. I felt so bad for him. We were not standing by the door because there was too many people around. The lady running it was off in lala land and didn't even realize it had happened although she was supposed to be holding the door shut. What do you do?! Accidents do happen though, I know, especially with Tanner!

1 comment:

Camille said...

sad....that kid gets more knots on his head than any other kid I know! LOL