


Andrew, Tanner, and cousin Parker
Tanner loved to climb
We hadn't been to Cathedral Gorge in years. But Andrew's mom side was having a reunion and that is were they had all the meals and some families camped out there. There was hundreds of cousins, and fun to see a lot of them I have gotten closer too. I thought I had pictures, but I guess I don't since I can't find them. We took Tanner through some of the caves. He wasn't sure about it at first and kept asking, "What is in there?" Too many bear books I guess. But he ended up having tons of fun and loved "climbing up so high on the mountains."Here is "most" of the family listening to stories from Lorell and Terry and John and Patty who were both mission presidents.





1 comment:
I totally need to take my kids to cathedral gorge. I haven't been there forever. I don't think my kids ever have! Definetly next time we got up!
Post a Comment