










Our friend Carissa took our family pictures in June and I have finally posted a few of the ones I like. I was worried that we wouldn't have any to choose from. The day we had scheduled them was probably the hottest day of the year with 100% humidity. We had to dab our faced between pictures. Thanks a ton Carissa! We love them!




10 comments:
SOooo cute Jenny! What a sexy family!
You have such a cute family.
i love the ones of tanner and benson, they are the cutest little boys!
Love the pics! They turned out so cute!
Hey Jenny....the Matthew Kelly comment was me, Matt has a gmail account and when he is signed into that it comes up as Matthew Kelly and I didn't realize it was in his account so I just have to sign in different for the calli, matt, dixon one! Sorry! Once again...love the pics!
All of them are so cute!! Perfect family pictures!
I still think they turned out great! You guys dont look hot at all to me...
Cute pics! Isn't fun to get family pictures.
The pictures are so cute!
SO cute Jenny! and you look great!!!
Post a Comment