Saturday, August 22, 2009

Garnet hunting- July

Heading home there was such a beautiful sunset I had to snap a pic.
Our family and my parents went out garnet hunting. We have gone before and Andrew along with people in his family have found them, but we were not so lucky. We still had fun just messing around in the hills though.
How can I find anything when I am dealing with these yahoos!?
Taking a break with grandma.
I finally gave up on trying to hold Benson and put him down. He had a blast rubbing around in the dirt (eating it I'm sure), crawling through sage brush, and playing with rocks.


The adults took turns target practicing while the boys watched from the truck. They were actually really excited... this picture just doesn't show it! And once again, I had a better shot than Andrew. :)

2 comments:

The Lively's said...

Such cute little boys. Do you like having two boys by the way? I was hoping for a girl but a boy will do they are just so wild and crazy!

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Cute pics! Your boys are so cute! Miss ya!