Monday, March 15, 2010

A cold January day

One COLD day in January while Benson was taking his nap Tanner and I made necklaces. Well that's what they ended up anyway. I got out all my craft stuff and asked Tanner what he wanted to make. He started stringing buttons on to a string. I thought it would be fun to do cereal. He didn't like that idea so just I did it. I ended up making a Cheerio necklace for Benson to eat (which he really enjoyed later) and Tanner turned his button masterpieces into necklaces for all of us. It was fun and took up a lot of the long cold day.

While Benson was awake I filled up the sink with soapy water and random kitchen utensils. They played at the sink for almost an hour. They left a little mess... but at least it was CLEAN.
Anyone have other fun inside ideas pass them on. From crafts to painting, forts to hide outs, baths in the middle of the day for fun, to who knows what. My ideas are running slim!
Although we had a lot of fun that day. It was a LOOONNNNGGGG day and the boys were glad to see Dad when he got home. The three of them hung out for a boys night while Mom got to relax for a bit!

1 comment:

The Evers Family said...

Maybe if you let them come over to my house it wouldn't feel so LOOOOONNNNGGGG. Hint. Hint.