
Every year Andrew does something for the boys and me. He says it's "his day". Since Valentine's was on Sunday this year we decided to celebrate a day early. The boys got a few little toys and glow sticks. And I got a player for my
Ipod. So it called for a dance party!

Andrew has some really sweet dance moves I got on video but my videos will never upload. Plus he'd probably hate me for it!


Tanner is holding the blue and green. Benson has the orange and purple!

Benson got sick of being in the dark after a while and kept pushing a chair over to the lights and turning them on. Tanner would quickly turn them back off and push Benson away from the wall. Benson finally disappeared and I went looking for him. There was a light on over the stairs. And there he was with one of his new books sitting
quietly by himself while the rest of us were in the kitchen. He looked so cute sitting there but I also felt bad for him. Andrew and I stopped playing around with Tanner to clean things up but the party went on for Tanner down in the dark basement!
No comments:
Post a Comment