




Tanner and Benson had been begging to go and see the big trains. So I took them and Tanner's two friends to go see them. It was a chilly day, so after being up there for about ten minutes I was ready to go. But all the boys including Benson begged to stay longer. We were up there for just over an hour. Doing what for that long? Ice hockey, snow painting with sticks, running around the trains getting as much energy out as they could before being stuck inside again!




2 comments:
About time you post! Did Tanner take the pic with Jack's head cut off? How cute! Thanks for taking the boys. Feel free to take them anytime. :) Oh...and feel free to let your boys come over and play (if you dare)
I have been wondering about you guys......we need to see you or better yet stare at you.......... we did that so well and miss that when we look at our parking lot....... how are you guys and how is life anyways....... thinks look cold, but I'm sure you are loving the VG life!
Get RICH AND COME SEE US!
xoxo me
Post a Comment