Our friend wanted to borrow a puzzle to do but then decided against it. Andrew and I did this one the first year we were married and haven't touched it since. But because I had gotten it out I thought we should try doing it again. We spent a couple hours each night for 3 days putting it together. It was actually pretty fun. It is such a thrill to find a piece that fits, especially if it was a piece the other person had been looking for for a while. :)So if you are wondering what to do with your nights and are bored with what you have been doing try doing a puzzle. Plus it gives you time to just talk to each other and enjoy the other's company while you put in a piece they wanted to and rub it in their face. :)




1 comment:
Jonathan and I did a puzzle together once in a hotel in dorky Parowan when he was stuck there working forever. We loved it and it was really fun to do together.
But apparently unless we are stuck in parowan's only hotel- he is not interested in doing puzzles with me. :( I do like them though, maybe I'll bust out a new one!
Post a Comment