Monday, August 2, 2010

Benson's 2 year old pictures

A couple months late. But I finally got pictures taken. I wanted to do them before but I swear he always had a bruise or bug bite on his face. Andrew finally said, "Just do them, the bruises on his forehead is who he is." Nice.... at least he hasn't gotten them as bad as Tanner. Benson does have a few old bruises on his head but you can't really see them.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

he is so cute! I miss that cute little Benson dude!!

Tim and Cindy Larsen said...

love the spikey bangs! he is a babe..... of course....

Lara said...

Wow..2 already?! I swear he was just born! Isn't it sad how fast time flies!! He is such a cutie!

Judy said...

What a cute little guy!! I can't believe how big he is getting!!

Camille said...

story of every boys life! LOL Poor Benson boo. He's way big and looks so old. I hate missing their lives!