Friday, October 22, 2010

Kensley's Blessing Day!

Blessed on Sunday October 10, 2010 in Omaha, NE by her daddy!

The assessaries you couldn't really see but were super cute!
Andrew missed pictures before church because he had meetings.

We were lucky to have Andrew's parents fly out to be with us on this special day. Also to have my uncle Russ and aunt Deb (who live out here) be there. Thanks to the stake president to take the time to take our pictures. :)
Deb and Russ with little Kensley

This is actually the first blessing we have done in our own ward. It was different but nice! It was a beautiful day and Kensley looked so pretty in her dress that Grandma Peterson made for her when she was out here in August. Our family is so blessed to have Kensley in our lives and we are also so blessed to have so many family members and friends that are always there for us. Thank you!

4 comments:

Judy said...

What a sweet little girl and a beautiful dress!! We are on the countdown to get to meet her & have you guys around for a bit!!

The Evers Family said...

She looks so beautiful!

Pete and Bev said...

I have to admit that she looks absolutely gorgeous in the dress!! I spent enough time on it, she better!! I see Peterson in her!!
mom

Camille said...

That dress is way pretty! I wish we could bless Mya, specially since we'll probably end up adopting her. But oh well. ;)

I forgot mom made that - way to go MOM! :) That's cool the Bleaks could come out for it. Looks like you guys had fun and as usual took your guests on a tour of the city!