Our family carved two pumpkins this year. One for Benson and one for Tanner. We had one for Kensley but it didn't get carved before it got to late. We let the boys pick what the wanted to have on their pumpkins. Tanner wanted Frankenstein and actually drew the face he wanted on the pumpkin then I cut it out. Benson wanted a one eyed monster. But after it was done and lit, it scared him to get to close to it. :)
Tanner didn't really like cleaning out all the "guts". And started to fling his hand to get it off and ended up flinging it on his face. Luckily he laughed about it and quickly got it off.
We didn't tell him anything to draw. He just turned the pumpkin around and said he was done. He showed us how he had the stiches on the forhead and everything. I thought he did a really good job.

The finished masterpieces with their SPOOOOKY creatures.
I told Benson to put his hand on the pumpkin for a picture to show that it was his. With it dark outside and the mouth with sharp teeth shining bright it gave him a bit of a fright. :)

The finished masterpieces with their SPOOOOKY creatures.
I told Benson to put his hand on the pumpkin for a picture to show that it was his. With it dark outside and the mouth with sharp teeth shining bright it gave him a bit of a fright. :)Tanner kept crossing his legs and Andrew kept telling him to uncross them. I couldn't help but laugh.





1 comment:
Jenny,
Your family is so cute:) Looks like you are enjoying them too!
Post a Comment