In the hotel after the first day of driving. It was 11 pm. -the boys were wired because we were in a hotel room. Andrew was wired because he could watch cable TV. :) And Kensley and I were tired and wanted to go to bed.
I am surprised I am smiling in this picture. I will not say much about the trip. Two days of driving in a car sun up to sun down doesn't sit well with me. After about hour 10 of the first day I just can't take it anymore. Turning around every 5 seconds to hand a kid food, drink, toy, same toy again because it dropped, stop a fight over a toy, etc. I would like to jump out of the car while it is still moving. Andrew has learned to just not answer people when they ask, "So how did your trip go?" if I am around. Where ever we end up moving. It better be under a 5 hour drive or over a 20 hour drive so we would just fly.






1 comment:
I love the look on Andrew's face. Looks like it was fun times for you guys haha.
Post a Comment