Sunday, January 9, 2011
Behind much!!!
Well if you actually check up on our family you will have noticed how ridiculously far behind I am. In the following WEEKS I am going to try and catch up. My computer screen was not working and then we went out of town. I didn't want to update new pictures until the older ones were up... making posts even further behind. I hope every ones holidays were great. Ours were wonderful in Nevada with family and friends!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Um yes i check everyday so i want to hear it all!
Yay Jenny! Can't wait to see what you guys have been up to. I have been missing seeing your cute family. How is Andrew's final year going? Any plans for after graduation?
We miss you already!!!! Come back soon!
I sure am waiting for a huge update! Wish I could have seen you when you were in Utah! But we are coming through omaha in about 3 weeks
Post a Comment